First Step - Apply for Membership
* Application - (Cadet or Senior)
* Fingerprint Card - (located at squadron office) (Senior members only)
* initial membership fee
Bring to our weekly meeting and the squadron will submit the required documents.
Within two weeks you should receive a CAP ID card with your CAPID #
Second Step - Complete Initial Training
* Level I - (Senior members)
Third Step - Emergency Service Participation
* To participate in emergency service exercises and/or missions, 3 online courses need to be accomplished. (These can be found here.)
* CAPT 116 part 1
* FEMA ICS 100
* FEMA ICS 200
To be a qualified CAP pilot - (In addition to the FAA's currency requirements)
* Memorandum of Understanding (one time)
* CAPR 60-1 online test (annually)
* Aircraft Questionnaire (annually)
* Check ride (annually)
(CAP Flight operations are regulated by CAPR 60-1 and in addition, the MN Wing has a published supplement to the regulation.)
If you have questions regarding the process to join and become ready, please don't hesitate to ask!
You can reach us on Facebook, Twitter or at one of our weekly meetings!
DCS Meeting Information:
Day: Thursdays (Weekly)
Time: 1900 (7 PM) to 2100 (9 PM)
Location: 4848 Lackland St. on the Duluth International Airport
DCS Twitter Account:
Duluth Composite Squadron is on Twitter!
DCS Facebook Account:
Duluth Composite Squadron is on Facebook!
Search for Duluth Composite Squadron
|"LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES."|